3 Sales & Operations Managers – Chinese, Italian & Spanish
V.O.S ‘Vision of Scandinavia’ is one of the leading tour operators in Scandinavia and well known around the world, with 20 years of experience specializing in customized leisure group round-trips and FIT itineraries to Scandinavia, Iceland, the Baltics and Poland.
Our business is blooming and we are looking for more people to join our successful team!
We have over 17 nationalities and more than 50 passionate employees.
The main function of this role will be achieving successful and profitable sales and operations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE for all positions:
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Destination knowledge – Scandinavia, Iceland, the Baltics and Poland
- Customer service and excellent communication skills for client contact
- Self-motivated with a confident approach and an aptitude to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work extended schedule during the high season – no holiday from May-August
- Innovative and creative approach to product development
- Perform sales effectively and accurately
- Oral and written proficiency in any of the above mentioned languages as well as English. Proficiency in 3 languages or more is an advantage
- Bring in new business and handle the current inquiries
- Product development and targeted Market growth
- Maximize profit margins on groups and sell additional services whenever possible
- Handle groups from sales until operational stage and help with operations when needed
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the Contracting department when necessary
- Plan and operate all travel arrangements in close cooperation with clients and suppliers
- Create timed itineraries using different tools available: maps, route planners etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
HOW TO APPLY:
We only accept written applications and only candidates with the required experience will be considered for the jobs.
Send your application & CV to email@example.com.
In your application, please include:
- When you would be able to start
- Salary expectations
- Why you would be perfect for us!