7 Operations Coordinators – English, French, Indian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese & Spanish
V.O.S ‘Vision of Scandinavia’ is one of the leading tour operators in Scandinavia and well known around the world, with 20 years of experience specializing in customized leisure group round-trips and FIT itineraries to Scandinavia, Iceland, the Baltics and Poland.
Our business is blooming and we are looking for more people to join our successful team!
We have over 17 nationalities and more than 50 passionate employees.
The main function of this role will be achieving successful operations of groups.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE for all positions:
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Destination knowledge – Scandinavia, Iceland, the Baltics and Poland
- Customer service and excellent communication skills for client contact
- Self-motivated with a confident approach and an aptitude to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work extended schedule during the high season – no holiday from May-August
- Oral and written proficiency in any of the above mentioned languages as well as English. Proficiency in 3 languages or more is an advantage.
- Book and operate individual tours or groups, in close cooperation with our suppliers
- Create relevant, timed and priced itineraries using different tools available
- Maximize profit margins on tours and sell additional services whenever possible
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the Contracting department when necessary
- Good and direct contact with customers to plan the most-suited itinerary
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
HOW TO APPLY:
We only accept written applications and only candidates with the required experience will be considered for the jobs.
Send your application & CV to email@example.com.
In your application, please include:
- When you would be able to start
- Salary expectations
- Why you would be perfect for us!