FIT Sales & Operations Coordinator – German Speaking
We need more people to join our German FIT department
The main function of this role will be achieving successful sales and operations of FIT tours.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIRED SKILLS
• Good customer contact, direct contact with traveller to plan most-suited itinerary
• Create relevant, timed and priced itineraries using different tools available
• Book and operate individual tours, in close cooperation with our suppliers
• Maximize profit margins on individual tours and sell additional services whenever possible
• Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates
• Liaising with the Contracting department when necessary
• Proficiency in oral and written German and English, additional languages is an advantage
• Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry
• Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently
We are looking for self-motivated people with a confident approach. You would need aptitude to work under pressure and be flexible to work an extended schedule during the high season with no holiday from May-August.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Open, informal and multinational working environment
• Over 17 nationalities and more than 65 passionate employees
• Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons
• A self-driven and high-performance culture
HOW TO APPLY
We only accept written applications and only candidates with the required experience will be considered for the jobs.
click here to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms of the Applicant Privacy Notice and please visit this link to view the full description and to submit your application.
In your application please include:
• When you would be able to start
• Salary expectations
• Why you would be perfect for us!
Back to jobs