V.O.S ‘Vision of Scandinavia’ is one of the leading tour operators in Scandinavia and well known around the world, with 20 years of experience specializing in customized leisure group round-trips and FIT itineraries to Scandinavia, Iceland, the Baltics and Poland. We have over 17 nationalities and more than 65 passionate employees.
Our business is blooming and we are looking for more people to join our successful team!
RESPONSIBILITIES the Contract Manager should have the ability to
- negotiate rates, allotments and favorable conditions closing contract deals with hotels
and local services, securing competitive rates
- visiting and inspect hotels on a regular basis to ensure good standards
- attend Travel Workshops
- ensure that all contracts are received to deadline
- deal with disputes regarding rates, allotment, etc
- increase profitability for the company
- liaise with other members of staff to ensure the best possible use of contracted hotels
- deal with every day’s problems and issues
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Management
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results driven individual
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Spoken and written fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- Flexible working hours outside of peak seasons
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
HOW TO APPLY
We only accept written applications and only candidates with the required experience will be considered for the jobs. Click here to submit your application & CV here.
- When you would be able to start
- Salary expectations
- Why you would be perfect for us!